The DEVS network (or réseau DEVS - RED) is a research network led by researchers and engineers. It was created in September, 2014. It is coordinated by Q. Quesnel, P.A. Bisgambiglia and R. Duboz.
The main themes of the network are:
- Model driver engineering
- Simulator validity, towards a certification
- Simulator performance
- Validation and verification of models
RED includes people from:
- MIAT unit (Toulouse) of The Division of Applied Mathematics and Informatics (MIA) of the French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA) develops as primary mission of producing generic and finalized information, and developing methods, tools and knowhow in its fields of competence which are mathematics and informatics applied to the sectors of food, agriculture and the environment.
- IRSTEA (Montpellier)
- Université du Littoral Côte d’Opale, Laboratoire d’informatique Signal et Image de la Côte d’Opale (LISIC, Calais)
- CIRAD (Montpellier) research units Animal Health Territories Risks and Ecosystems (ASTRE), Gestion des Ressources Renouvelables et Environnement (GREEN) and Genetic Improvement and Adaptation of Mediterranean and Tropical Plants (AGAP).
- TIC, UCPP, (Corte)
- GLC/COMRED, I3S INRIA, (Nice)
- LAMIH, UVHC, (Valenciennes)
- UMR LSIS, (Marseille)
- ISIMA, UBP, LIMOS, (Clermont-Ferrand)
- LAPS, IMS, (Bordeaux)
The DEVS network mainly uses a mailing list to share news. To subscribe to the DEVS network mailing list:
To unsubscribe from the mailing list: